Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:52:05 +0000
I am sending a BIG Thank You to Olivia B. for her highest winning bid
of $82.00 for the "Hot Flames" Bedding set i recently posted on Ebay. I
have already forewarded my Donation to Lori to help the resurrendered
Ferrets and pray for all those in need & assistance-that it will come
to you too -in one form or another.

Just a Note- Olivia is having me ship this beautiful set to a special
shelter as a GIFT . It's amazing how one thing can spread so much
happiness.

Bless you all, Hugs from the LFFR group of Fuzzies and Rose (-Da Momma.)

http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.com