From:
"R.A.R. Ford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 05:53:24 -0400
Hello fellow ferret lovers,

As an animal lover (which I know we all are) I am on many lists and
digests.

I personally would rather read informative posts that are easy to read and
very clear.  But, we can just skip a post - I usually skip baby talk, poop
trail reports (don't even try and figure that one out!!!) virtual "trips"
all over the world (that our pets are supposedly taking), etc.

I just wanted to point out that we could have far more odd/amusing posts
(thanks BIG for keeping us slightly sane) but luckily we don't.

I am certainly sorry to miss medical posts but if that is my choice then I
will just pass them by.

I hope no one takes offense to this post - let's hope we can all go back
to just enjoying this list in any way we choose.

My zoo includes two fuzzy ferrets (Maggie and Jiggs are 6 years old and
still going strong!  If I had more room, money, strength, etc.  I'd have a
hundred!

Renee and the mini zoo