Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 06:04:06 -0700
Hi, all!

We also play toss the ferret.  We also play Weezil(s) in a bag.  Funniest
was the other night - had a huge Target bag and all six were in the bag.
Held the bag shut, "shook" them up a bit and spilled them out.  It looked
like an explosion of ferrets - all began war dancing around like maniacs
and came back to get in the bag and do it again!

The other toss game involves a long narrow box - they get in the box and we
pick up the box and slide the ferret out onto a pillow.  They seem to enjoy
this, too as they always run back for more.

Last night, we got our Chihuahua puppy.  She must have made an impression -
my Claire tried to drag her off by the scruff of the neck.  Needless to
say, Penny (the Chi) was rescued by Mom and watched the ferts from the
safety of my lap!

My thoughts are with all who have lost thier babies.

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 10 - TEN?!?)
Tub O' Weezils - Eddie, Theodore, Robert, Samantha,
Claire, and Ben
Canines Extrordinaire - Bonnie, Riggs, and Penny
Kitty, the Weezil Wannabe

===
Grandma says "You must let Mama keep you clean and tidy.
Nobody likes a dirty weasel."