From:
"Sanders, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:41:47 +1000
The reason a private e-mail was not sent, was because for some reason I
could not send to the address on the list.  If only everyone could see
the response I received for standiing up for some thing I care about.
And I say again, in no way is any of this a reflection of the love given
to his pets.  If he knows in his heart what he is doing is right for the
fuzzbutts, then that is all that is needed.

Administrator, please take me off the FML list.

JENNI SANDERS