From:
Mike & Camille <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 21:29:07 -0600
Hay yall:)

I was wondering if someone could help me with these problems please.  I
know there is a cat laxative you can give Ferrets, but I need to know what
the name is, how often I should give it to her for hairballs, and how
much to give her..  I think thats what yall have said to give them for
hairballs, I might be wrong all the way around:)  She dont have one I dont
think.  but I think yall said its a preventitive thing.

Also I was wondering what yall use for the bedding on the bottom of your
ferrets cages. I use old sheets right now. But I was thinking about getting
some carpet scraps and carpeting it.  Only problem with that is, is how
would I clean it? Is there something better to use? she digs under the
sheets and messes it up so she has to walk on the wire. and that has to
hurt her poor feet. if you have any ideas please let me know.

I would also like some ideas on toys for her cage.  So when she has to be
in it for a while she has something to do.  Ideas?

Thanks again if you can help.. sorry for the spelling:)

Camille
Mira " So mom lets talk about a friend"