From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 03:53:51 EDT
I missed it....could somebody please post Kimberly Marsh's address.  I snail
mailed a letter to the Prosecuting attorney in Provo.  Would also like to
send a note to Kimberly.

Thanks

Gay & the Boise Bunch (we are 1 less....Rikki has her own Ma & Pa now and
is as happy as a ferret can be.  I'm so picky with these fuzzys that It
takes awhile to find just the right home for them.  so far so good.)

[Moderator's note: I don't think a direct snail mail address for Kimberly,
was posted, but from issue 2404: