From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:22:30 -0400
to whom it may concern , i have two male ferrets apx 3yrs old. that need
a home i have been caring for them for about 1 yr.  now ,the person who
brought them to my home asked me to watch them for a short time ,we'll its
been a yr. now .  i still have them and i need a good /safe home for them
there names are ben and charles.  they are very gentle they get along with
cats too.  they are two very sweet boys !  please let me know a.s.a.p. if
you know someone in connecticut that could provide a safe home for the
boys.

i thank you in advance for your help .  ( ben and charles say thanks too)