From:
"Kelly Clark )(h?i))" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 17:21:27 -0500
Hello everyone,
thanks to those of you who sent me info regarding building a cage.  But now
I'm having a terrible problem.  Ferrethead used to use the litter pan most
of the time.  Well since I got Chloe, Jerry and Champ this past month they
Don't use the litter pan all the time an npw everyone including Ferrethead
is pottying all over my house.  How do I stop this madness?  It doesn't seem
to be an every now and then type thing its now a more often than not and I
really need to put some kind of stop to this madness.  Thanks for all your
help.

Kelly
Bradford Pa