From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:31:40 +0200
hello all

I have a question.

Our male Lestat has claws for some time constantly splintered.  It remains
somewhere hanging often when playing and is then naturally very much
scared.

From our veterinary surgeon I got drops, because he believes, which is
connected it with the skin change.  Because of the nutrition it cannot be
actually also, because our female Mae does not have this problem.

Can someone say to me whether it has to actually do with the skin change?
What can one make still, except him constantly the claws connecting pieces?
I am naturally grateful for each tip.

Thank you
Daniela, Lestat & Mae

P.S I asks to excuse my bad English.