From:
meagan quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 00:24:13 EST
Hi!

I might have a solution to those of you with an itching for ferret math but
aren't able to have another: try ferret sitting!

It gives a bit of variety while the boarders are here and makes me
appreciate my threesome even more after they leave!

also: I have set up a plan with a fellow ferret owner in the area.  She
felt bad asking me to sit for her twosome while she was away on business
again--and was going to pay someone else.  Instead, i told her if she
provided the food, i would sit them for however long she needed but then,
instead of paying me money she can give the money (or a portion of, it is
up to her) to a shelter of her choice.

Neat idea huh?
well, i thought so.  We haven't worked out the exact details--we are still
fine tuning it (all suggestions welcome) I felt that this was a good way to
play with ferrets AND help a shelter in the meantime.  I just asked that
she let me know what shelter she decided to give to so I can keep track of
where "my hard earned money" goes ;)

I just thought you would guys would like to know in case any of you get the
urge for ferrets :)

meg
with keera, fezzik and haggis
and my temps: lili and luke.

ps: if to ensure that all was ok with the doctor i had her write her
permission that I can go to her vet and any money necessary in case of an
emergency.  She informed our vet of this too.  "just in case"