From:
Michele Sheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 10:35:00 EDT
I am new the list and would like to introduce myself.  I have 2 female
ferrets their estimated age would be about 6 months.  Their names are Meg
and Merelda.

I have been reading about the goldfish as a treat.  Normally it is not
something I would do, but Bob has been educating all of us on the best way
to feed our ferrets.  I understand the merits associated with bones passing
through the digestive system.  I could not ever throw any kind of dead
animal into their food dish for them to eat, however I could imagine feeding
them goldfish.  I also read the posts that said ferrets should not be feed
to much fish and that fish was not really good for them.  I was hoping that
Bob, the "guru" of ferrets could tell me if this is a good idea or not.

Thank you
Michele, Meg and Merelda