From:
Barbara Griswold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2001 09:13:51 EDT
The problem with Super Pet Ferret cages as I found was that the doors are
not big enough to get a high-backed litter box inside; nearly impossible.
I have a friend that runs a pet supply store and a ferret shelter.  She's
completely dropped the Super Pet Ferret cage line due to that reason.

The experience I've had with cages makes me firmly believe that Skip
Martin's cages are the best.  He has a genuine "knack" for knowing what
is needed in a cage plus his prices are much lower than most.

Barb and the 5 whirling dervishes...Gus, Zak, Hope, Bren and Kate

Please give to Aleutian Disease research...the ferret you save may be your
own!  http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html