From:
Joe Ruggier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 17:15:12 -0500
Hello all you kind and knowledgeable people out there.  My name is Joe,
and I just joined the Ferrt Mailing list in late November.  I am the
servant of one ROSIE FELICIA FERRT, (aka "The Princess", a Sable, who
just turned 4 on 19 Dec., '03), and of one CHARLES JOHN FERRET, (aka
"Charlie", a Silver-Mitt, who will be 3 years old on 01 March, '04),
and I love this list like nothing else on th internet.

Now, this might sound like a stupid question to many, or ven most of you,
but would anyone please let me know if it would be safe to have one of
these new electronic air filters in the same room with my babies?

The reason I'm asking is that I know how highly sensative Ferret ears
to very high pitched sounds.  The particular air cleaner is advetized
as very quiet, so I'm very concerned about vibrations as well as high
pitched sound, or noise, or whatever they call it.  I wouldn't want to
ruin or lower their hearing ability, or drive tem crazy or out of their
poor little mind while I'm trying to improve their air quality.

I thank you for reading this, and any information I can get on it will
be greatly apprciated.

Thank You, and Best Regards to all.

ROSIE, CHARLIE, and Joe,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

P.S.  .....The 3 of us wish that a ton of dooks and raisins fall on each
and every one of you, Fuzzies and Companions alike, and a belated but
Very Happy New Year to you all!!!...thanks for posting this Mr. Gruber***