From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 17:56:29 EST
Through covert operations,and the SOF (Save the Owners Fund),we've ferreted
out a few more things to watch for as you go about your business.Keep in
mind if you say yes to any of these things,you might have a budding FLO
member.

Your Ferret Might be a member of the FLO if :

they watch x-files and take notes.

you get a glazed look when your ferret gives you kissy face.  (Chemical
Control)

your ferret can teleport from one place to another.

your ferret steals your car keys.

your ferret steals your car.

when meeting new ferrets,your fuzzy acts as if they've known them all their
lives.

your ferret is constantly sticking their head in stinky shoes,and staying
there for a while. ( Communication Center)

your ferret is studying for a degree in water dynamics;watching the water
go down the drain.

That's all for now,they're tough little critters.Love your fuzzbutts,for
tomorrow they'll poop in front of the door.

Sandy and 4 FLO operatives
Insanity is my only means of relaxation.