From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 02:12:58 -0700
Hi dere, dis' is da bwydes,

Felix & Mikey done been talkin' bout some Soul-food stuffs, and we knows
alots about dat cause of Da's boots, we eat the otter-eaters outta dem!  We
also stole da tuppa-ware of dem waisens and put dem hind da t.v. again...Ma
and Da didn' have to look far, dang dey always know wheres we hide stuffs...

So we gots Prancer and the gang, Taylor, Roxana, and Prince Charming to be
da bouncers at the wedding...and Big Bear can done guard dose gifts from
teeves...hey dere sure is a lots of funny characters 'round here wearin'
masks............

We hopes dat all your's humans out dere votes for Ronald Raisen in dose '96
elections...

We tink dat he will be a good prez'dent cause my Da says dat when he was in
dat office in the 80's he took lots of naps at important meetings....so he
be good by us fewwets, since we love our naps...he he he =)

Oh, speaking of dose corner-litter-box-tings-and-stuff, well, Ma bought one
of dose a while back, and we jus' looked at it and said "What is dat???" We
noticed dat da utter litter box was gone, so we asumptionated dat we was
sposed ta potty in dere, but our butts wouldn't fit!!!!!!!

We's told Ma to take it back to dat store...but Ma didn'do it, she puts it
in da pet-taxi, you know dat stuffy pwastic ting where we gets carsick in
and seeps long times, and I guesses dat it works real good cause deres not a
whole lots of room in dere you know, and we don' wanna potty on ourselves...
but we still wish dat Ma would take it back, cause we don't like it...We
like da big recfangular ones dat we can climb into and back into the
corner...If anybody wants dat stupid corner-box we will give it to you for a
box of raisens...

Anyways, can Paw-paw come out and pway?

Anyways, gotta go climb in Da's boots now, gotta get me some Soul-food!  he
he he

By da way, Ma laughed for an hour at dat one, Felix and Mikey... he he he

So, to dat lady dat was wonderin' if'n utter fewwets cough,,, well, yes we
does!

Well, we needs some fewwets to be best's mens...but we tink dat Tater and
Odie gots to choose dis one...ifn' dey ever go on the pooter
agains...>snif-snif<....

And, we needs lots of ushers...and dey needs monkey soups!!!!

PLusses...a fewwet photographer...a videotapermachinetingy type ting...as an
air-room for da babies later on...

Alsos, we needs some literature-type fewwet for da person who helps utter
fewwets sign da guest book....

And we needs lots of fewwets for da clean-up-cwew....oh and we can't forget,
we need a musik crew for da ceremony, maybe a flute, an organ, and a
violin...for some pretty music...

So, tink about dis' stuffs and write to us on the FML!!!

Loves and dooks,

Rosie and Maxie