From:
"Robert C. Chady" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 20:48:28 -0500
Well, I sent a message earlier in the day about me searching for a
ferret for myelf.  I had made up my mind I was driving all the way
donw to Toledo, OH to get one (3.5 hours away), when I talked to
someone who told me a place in town had just gotten some in.  I went
to the place and looked around.  They obviously took good care of
their animals.  They had 5 little baby ferrets left. (8 week males)
I watched and played with them for a good while, watching each of
them and seeing how they handled themselves.  I finally decided on a
very energetic sable.  He is so precious!  He is currently curled up
in a little ball in an old blanket.  I never imagined they were this
quick to learn (already explored all 3 levels of his cage, has eaten
some of his food, and taken several very long drinks, and of
course...knows where both doors are already hehe), or so personable.
Thought I'd share this with everyone.

-Robert, a very happy new ferret owner