From:
Bre-Ann Rocha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:27:36 EDT
hi everyone.  i was wondering if anyone that lives in michigan near the
saginaw/flint area or actually anywhere in michigan that would or can
refer a vet that treats ferrets.  i'm going to one right now that is good
knowledge wise, but i'm starting to hear horror stories, not just from
other clients, but from her staff that comes into my work who also own
ferrets.  one of my girlfriends left her ferret Aaron there for the weekend
and they never fed him.  not to mention its so unsanitary looking in the
rooms.  i would really like to find another vet that has experience with
ferrets and is socialable with his/her clients as well.  thanks for any
help.

bre-ann & the boys
dante, nemo, LB, odie, buddy.