Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2004 21:19:41 -0700
Hi Fellow FMLers!

I tried to mail this directly to Dawn but it just bounces back, as usual
to anyone with an AOL address!!  SOO irritating!!  *LOL*

Hi Dawn!

Sorry to hear about your Continental nightmare.  Next time you fly
internationally try PIA airlines.  I don't know what coast you fly from
but PIA uses Delta if you are coming from the West Coast and Delta lets
ferrets in the cabins.  Cost @ $120 per ferret.  From New York you would
switch to PIA and I had no problems at all with them from the US side.
Flying back they had the $$ mixed up but we finally resolved it.  PIA is
Pakistani International Airlines and I know that seems like a weird
airline to fly but they go just about everywhere in Europe.  My ferret
flew to Pakistan and back with me in the cabin.  They even gave me a tiny
bottle of water for her so when I took her to the bathroom to get out of
the cage I could offer her some fresh water!!  Also, if you book thru a
consolidator you can get some pretty good rates.

Better luck on your next trip,
Mary Jo