From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 19:33:54 CDT
>Also, my Male is a deviant, and the girls followers.  For this reason I have
>decided to have them declawed, and buy a new sofa!
>Jim MacDonald

Please PLEASE tell me u are not serious..  You are having your ferret
declawed?!  That is so horriable... I have always been strongly aginst
declawing of ANY animal.  I wasnt even aware that ferrets CAN be declawed.
Declawing is the easy, irresponsiable way out I feel.... There are ways to
deal with clawing,diggin,climbing, ect in any animal!!  Please look in to
some other options.

The new kids are fine.. Thanks for the helpfull mail...

They are such a handfull.  I can't sit down for a min with out having to get
up and run after one of them.  Anyone have any words on how I can lighten
up?!  =-) I mean they are prolly so sick of me cause they can never leave my
sight!  I am so worried they will do something to get hurt!  I am WAY to
protective... I am an only child so I guess it's rubbing off from my
parents.

I know a few of you out there are gonna go "gesh", but I would still like
one more... Having 2 gilrs and one guy dosent seem to work.  They team up
and leave him in there dust... then he comes and attacks ME!  =-> I am just
gonna wait for math to happen, though I can't help thinking for an big
albino boy.  Hey it worked last time..  I wanted a sliver and opened up the
paper and there he was... and lucky for me his cage girl friend had to come
along!!

Just wanted to drop a not and say HOWDY!  and yall be good!  Can't wait for
ferret chat this week!

Austin &  CJ: I love this new company....BUT I would like a choice of men!
RAZZ: Ok they are bad girls.. you must now play with me!!! DOOK DOOK
 &
Tippi: Hmmmm..  I think I can make it..  DO you?  I can jump that far...
       BOING