From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:39:07 -0800
People in Florida should skip reading this message, cause you're all SOL
anyway!

It's that time of year folks.  My how time flies.  Seems like just
yesterday I was nagging you about this, but it was actually a full year
ago.  You gotta go buy a summer's supply of wood stove pellets NOW.  The
Home Depot type stores will sell what they have in stock, but won't be
ordering any more till next fall.  If you don't get them in the next couple
of weeks, we'll be reading your whining messages later on about how you
can't find any, or have to pay the big bucks at the stove specialty stores.

Buy wood stove pellets - eat beans the rest of the week!

Georgia - the left coast one...