From:
Angela Neiswenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 09:25:59 -0400
Trina had some really good ideas to help the shelters and I just
have one more to add to her list. I have often bought some very soft
sweaters, sweat shirts and t-shirts for the thrift stores in my area.
If you sew the bottom portion shut (I do mine by hand) and cut off the
arms and sew them shut, you have some nice sleep sacks in various sizes
for the fuzzies and they are very simple to make.