From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:45:12 EST
Dooks to the fuzzies, meow to the fer-kats !
Oh, and Hi to their hooman slaves !!!

Finally got the kids a toy that they will enjoy for a long time.  Their
very own bed.  And not a ferret or cat sized bed, I mean a child size bed.

When the kids got their own room, they no longer had a bed to dook on or
fall off of.  I just happened to find a small kids bed (metal frame was
kinda bent up).  So I fixed it up and they are having a blast jumping on
it and falling off.  Even the kat (Mist) loves to take a running jump onto
it to go 'sproing!!!!!'.

Well, KewlKritter Animal Rescue (good name for a business, eh?) got another
emergency call.  Right here in the apartment complex.  One of our tenants
moved out about 2 weeks ago and left a lot of belongings inside.  Those
who had been in the apartment before saw the large aquarium with the wood
shavings in it,.  but no one looked to see if anything was in there.  I
mean, no one actually leaves pets behind, right?  Yeah, sure.

The acting manager went in to do an inventory and quickly screamed for me
over the radio when she saw the wood shavings moving.  Inside the tank were
3 little furballs and one skeleton.  I think they are teddy-bear hamsters.
There was no food or water anywhere in the tank.  They survived by eating
the fourth.  I found a small cage and another tenant donated some small
animal food and bedding.  Transferring them was no problem.  2 quickly
latched onto the leather gloves I was wearing, the third was really out
of it.

The one that was really bad had to be given pedialyte through an eye
dropper before he really started coming around.  Right now they are in the
managers office, kinda the complex pets.  We gave them the names of, Manny,
Moe, and Jack (PEP BOYS) figgered they were easy names to remember.  The
activity level is quite high at this writing.

Hmmmm - wonder if this could earn me extra credit on my Vet Assistant
classes?  Nah!  Couldn't be that lucky !!!

Warm Fuzzies !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
Mist the Fer-Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.