From:
Devin Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:33:58 -0700
Hi my name is Devin Graham and i am selling my albino ferret Zoey.
The reason i am selling her is because me and my family are moving to
alaska from texas and to make it easier on us and her i have decided
to sell her. She is sweet and friendly but like most ferrets has her
moments were she will nip at you. She needs to go to some one at least
over 15. So if you live near the Odessa, Texas area and are interested
send me an email.