From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 11:24:04 -0600
I am so sorry for not fully posting the article on finding your lost
fuzzies.  I failed to mention that you must take those 200-300 flyers
and put one in each door within two blocks of your house.  Ferrets don't
usually go farther than that unless they are picked up and physically
transported to another location.  No one wants to keep a ferret that they
recently found that may soon cost them money and greed will always prevail
when some see the REWARD!  Just don't tell them what it is until you see
the ferret.  We have a bout a 90% found rate on this.  I might repost this
article in it's entirety soon.

Thanks for being understanding
Hugs to all,
Ferretguy