From:
Ashley Elbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:08:39 -0400
Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me out there.  I went to the vet that my sister
used for help and they suggested that I post to this mailing list.  My
sister died very suddenly over the weekend, and she has four ferrets.  I
have a 4 month old baby at home and can't give these little guys the
attention that they need or deserve, besides the fact that I don't know
anything about raising ferrets.  Anyway, they are all about 4 years old
and are very cute.

When I asked the vet that my sister used where I could find a home for
them, they recommended that I try here.  We are in Middle Island, on Long
Island, In NY, but I will drive anywhere up to an hour to deliver them to
someone.  I'd love to see all four go to the same place, or at least two
go to one home and two go to another home, but I will get them homes
anyway that I can.

One is white with black eyes (boy), one is dark brown (girl), one is
brown (girl) and one is light brown (girl).  There is also a four story
hard wire cage and a small travel cage which I will give to whoever
takes them and/or needs them the most.  The vet is getting together all
of their info for me, but I need to find a home for these little guys
as quickly as possible.  I would appreciate any help and guidance.

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please ask!

~ Ashley