Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:11:16 EST
Hello To All Of You and A Belated Merry Christmas

I just wanted to thank all the Secret Santa's openly since I have
written to all of them privately and thanked them for my ferrets
gifts and sent them pictures of them with their goodies.

The only one of mine that didn't get a gift was our Adam who is blind
and had a stroke and now has seizers. Besides this he has a big tumor
that is pressing on his kidneys that cannot be operated on.

My friend Renee who lives in my town and comes here now and then was
here when we were opening up gifts. When she realized that Adam didn't
get his she went out and bought him a few blankets. That was what he
wanted. He doesn't eat treats of any kind nor does he eat kibble any
more only in his soup mix. He also has a hard time with the liter box
so we have been putting in bed pads that we buy at Wal Mart in his
liter box. They are pretty reasonable and we are glad of that as he
goes through a lot of them.

Adam has to have a bath some times twice a day. He seems to get in the
liter box to do his business and then he lays in it if he can't get
out. Most of the time he doesn't make the liter box so his bedding has
to be changed all the time. He is a beautiful Albino and we love him
dearly.

There was a time he could of been adopted out but no one seemed to want
the Albinos. He and his sister both were Albinos. We lost Eve a while
back and now Adam is not real well but he is still a beautiful boy and
he always will be in our eyes.

I know this is long but just talking about him makes me go on and on I
will get off the soap box now but I want to say again to all you Secret
Santa's not just the ones that sent to mine but all of you thank you
from the bottom of my heart you make a lot of little babies happy. I am
sorry that some of you do not hear from your Shelter Moms. I know at
times we get so busy and you think I will send this thank you out later
but it seems later never comes and then you forget.

This year I tried to stay on top of it and as soon as I took all the
pictures I sent out my thank you's with their pictures. I truly
appreciate all you did for my ferrets they had a great time and they
are loving their new bedding, treats and toys especially the eggs.
They really love the eggs.

God Bless You All
Helen
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue