Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 00:01:32 -0700
Tammy,

Amen!  You said it all!  Way to go!  I just spent over 1/3rd of that for
three surgeries the past 3 weeks and would do it again in a heart beat.
(Though I hope we don't have to!)

When I used to think about it, I'd panic, then I calculated what I spent
when I smoked.  Now, 8 years after quitting, I'm healthier, happier, and
actually ahead of the game!  I would rather have my ferrets than cigarettes
any day!

There's nothing like a warm fuzzy hug or a kiss on the nose, or watching
how some can weasle war dance like there's no end to it!  Yes, some people
think we're crazy spending all this money on them.  But who cares what they
think.  We'll do anything and everything we can for them.

Best of luck to you and Selena.

mjo and the zoo (Lady Star, Topanga, Ragine, Bilbo, Frodo, Frito,
Pepper, & Caesar and the dogs Garth and Darwin......r.i.p. PHANTOM,
Nipper, EZ, Lightning, Cleo, & Duke)