From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:21:19 EDT
:: a great billow of smoke appears.  A man with a ferret on his shoulder
appears through the smoke pulling something glimmering red.  Its a tiny
wagon..... in it a figure.  He stops, crosses his arms all manly like.
The ferret rolls its eyes.  The figure falls....er "gets" out of the wagon
like the petite flower she is.  The Great Robed one appears.... critters
at her feet::

Grrrrrrrreeeeetings all yee ferret-heads!  And special greetings to Kouri
fans one and all.  All hail one of the koolest ferrets around... Kouri!
OH, people, people, I have seen the most wondeful site.  Kouris site has
photos of him Kooking Kookies, and a great afghan site is emerging... its
gorgious!  Yes, yes, Kouri Kan Krochet!

::she holds her hand over her eyes... :: I see... I see... All charter
members are to be in a contest..  a drawling with many, many prizes.  So in
other words ferret-heads....if you join Kouri's Fan Club, you are not only
being part of something fun... you are helping ADV research and such.  But
hurry, one and all... HURRY..  you have until April 30th to get your
charter memberships in to be entered in the contests.

OH what am I talking to you huuuuumans for anyway....?  Listen all
fuzzies... "dook dook dook dooka dooka dookdook".  IN otherwords join,
and you will get toys and prizes young fuzzies!  What prizes... ?  Let me
see,,,Ok, I see.....I see....Oh this is a huge vision fuzzies.  I see a
variety of prizes: 2 bell balls without tails, 2 mini bar bells, 1 Grin &
Ferret "Warm & Fuzzy Guide to Life", 1 'My Ferrets drive me Crazy' license
tag, and oh gosh more is comming..... what's that I see?  NO, it can't
be..it's just too... "ferrety" to be true!!  I see a Grand prize.... a
"Grinch" doll that Kouri received in the mail after completing a form and
sending it in himself.  OH it's just too ferrety fuzzy ones.  OH that one
I must examine further, surely Kouri wouldn't part with that.  I guess
you'll just have to join to find out!!

Go fuzzlets... go to:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/kouri.html
kouri

Join........JOIN!  Remember fuzzlets.. mind control of the humans is vital.

::She pulls her hood over her head, glances at the new-comer "Smoke"
(nicknamed Toady) and winks.  She tosses some depends to the crowd.
Blows a kiss.  And Carpet Shark Scott with ferret Pong upon his shoulder
pull her back into the receding smoke::