From:
Al Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 1996 21:28:39 -0400
Have had nothing bad to report from the email posts about the rescue
operation information being on the web site.  Have registered about 20 hits
in the first six hours, so we are getting the word out to a few more folks.
Hopefully they are contacting the folks in KS.

I have been in contact with Samme Buck of Family Ferret Service in Lawton,
OK and she will gladly assist in relay/coordination.  She has given me
permission to post her phone numbers which are as follows: Office number is
405-355-7995, Home is 405-248-0164.  She can be contacted via email at:
[log in to unmask]  She said she will be out part of the day today (10/3)
doing ferret presentation at local school.  She is about 6 hours south of
Troy Lynn, but that still might be a good halfway point for those in Texas.

If any of the other ferrte sites out there would like to have a direct link
to the Freedonia Ferret Freedom Fighters page, please feel free to do so.
The hyperlink address would read:

http://users.aol.com/AlGearhart/freedonia.html

I hesitate to email as I have done n this instance due to some people
feeling they are being solicited for something.  I suppose that is the
chance we have to take sometimes if any good is to be accomplished in this
world.  Are there any feelings on this one way or the other?  My other
feeling relating to this is sometimes we are busy with other things in our
lives and may not have the time to read the FML every day.  For this reason,
I do include some names in my mailing that are on the FML and I have
corresponded with.  If you are someone who would like to be added to the
list feel free to email me.

Al Gearhart
Daisy, Luke, Bo, and Beauty
see us at:  HTTP://users.aol.com/AlGearhart/