From:
Melissa Furash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 1996 16:00:49 -0500
This is a new game I found yesterday which is getting rave review from my
three.

First you need a pair of pants (loose ones) with deep pockets on the thigh.
I have to wear scrubs every day and the pants have very deep pockets.

Place your ferret (or if you have two of approximately the same weight, one
in each pocket) in the pocket.  Then walk around singing and dancing.  Meeko
was very fond of the "Twist" and salsa music.  The boys wanted more rock and
roll.

All sat in the pocket with their heads sticking out and didn't jump out
(amazing for the boys, they'll jump off anything).

Have fun.

Melissa ("there's a ferret in my pocket, oh yeah, oh yeah!")
Meeko, Percy and Snoopy.

P.S.  You don't have to sing well, just loud.