From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 07:53:25 -0700
As many of you know, Colorado has many fires now, the one by me being the
Hayman fire- so far 140,000 acres gone.  Most of the wildlife are unable
to outrun the fire- it is consuming close to 200 acres per hour as of
this posting.  I know this has nothing to do with ferrets, and I don't
know that it will be posted (thanks BIG if you do), but there is so much
positive energy on this list, PLEASE send it out to our animals, and
cherish the ones you have safe so much more!