From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:24:17 -0500
Two of our ferrets are elderly and feeling it to some extent. Now, we
place hammocks so that there are not long falls, but still we wanted
their ramps to be safer and after trying several things we came up with
a solution. I sewed ties in four places on crinkle tubes -- the kind
that always stay open because there are stiff circles already sewn into
them -- and then just place them on top of the ramps and tie them to
the side of the cage. They work wonderfully and the ferrets here have
been happily using them for weeks now.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/