From:
Laura L Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 18:54:03 -0800
Hi!

Just a quick note to let everyone know how Clint's surgery went!

He came through surgery great and I think had a better recovery time than
last time, although we had one tense run to the emergency vet the day
after for dehydration and hypoglycemia that was quickly corrected.  He got
his stitches out today and got to move back in with Sophie and Arnold.  He
is up and running around better than ever, although he's still not eating
very much hard food - I think he's gotten spoiled to hand feeding his
turkey baby food!  He will go off of his prednisone after tomorrow, so
we'll see how he does - if he'll need long term steroid therapy or not.

I want to thank everyone that responded with advice - I'm not able to
email everyone separately but wanted to thank you all!

Thanks Again!
Laura G.
Arnold, Clint and Sophie, too.

=====