From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jan 2012 14:24:52 -0500
The sad thing is..... the person who sent Sue Hayes that disgusting box
HAS FERRETS! If they treat human people like that, then how do they
treat furry people? And why was the bedding so filthy....obviously
bedding isn't changed often enough.....poor little ferrets!

Whoever you are, I want to tell you just one thing......one day when
I go to the Rainbow Bridge to gather up my furry and not so furry
friends, I will gather up yours as well so they won't be waiting in
vain for you.....BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT HEADING IN THAT DIRECTION!

Nancy in Oregon who wants to know what you need Sue....food, bedding,
treats, toys....?