Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 2003 14:14:44 -0400
To the whole of FML,

Thank you so much for all your kindness this week.  You have made me feel
a lot better about loosing Itty-bitty the way I did.  The flow of warm
words and support just took my breath away and showed me what a kind and
caring list this really is.  I can't believe how wonderful all you people
are and you have yet to let me down.  Thank you for everything you guys
have done for me and if there's anything I can do in return please do not
hesitate to ask.

Also, I was reading the FML for today and noticed the Loudon, NH ferrets
that need a home.  I would love to take them home but I would need some
help in the transportation of them since I live in CT.  I'm going to
e-mail the owner and see what I can work out.  If you'd like, please
e-mail if you can help out with the transportation of them.

Anjie