Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 05:59:26 -0800
Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone knowthat even tho modern ferret is
not publishing there magazines,heres some you might like to subscribe
too.  I myself get a magazine called ferrets.  It's bi-monthy but does
come on time,and it's published by cat fancy magazine.

any who, heres some info for websites on ferret magazines.
www.rabbitweb.net or www.magazinesofamerica.com

rabitweb also has links to ferret supplies too.

dooks and purrs to all.
vickie,trouble,dereck,karma,mochie,domino.