From:
Shannon Crum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:46:50 -0700
Hi all ferret slaves:

My heart goes out to all with sick or lost fuzzies.

My furkids are the worst about laying on their backs and batting the water
bottle with their paws.  I fixed that quickly.  I hung the bottle on the
outside of the cage with the nozzle sticking in through the bars.

You can tie it with most anything that will wrap around the bars: rope,
twist ties, shoe laces, any kind of wire.  No more wet messes in the cage
or fallen water bottle to replace at three in the morning.

Shannon C. (owned by four carpet sharks...
Sebastian, Molly, Felicia, & Sonny).