Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:27:02 -0400
Due to a lack of registrations and a need to put energies and money
towards the care of the McKay rescue ferrets, the IFC is sorry to
announce the cancellation of the Breeders' Forum scheduled for
November 10 in Monroeville, PA.

If there is enough interest among ferret breeders this Forum can be
rescheduled for the spring. If you are interested in this kind of
event, please let me or one of the other IFC Committee members know
within the next few weeks.

Again, we are sorry this is necessary, but feel that at this time
other things like the McKay rescue take priority.
--
Danee DeVore
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator