From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:46:15 -0500
My pumpkin Cody would be the champion of the WWF.  He is a crazy wild boy
who runs up to his friends and jumps them, rolls them, takes a little nip
on their neck, hops off and runs like anything to get away!

My sweetheart Casper would be an ice hockey player.  He hates all ferrets
after him (hes #3 in the house) and he would like nothing better than to
body check them in a fierce game of ice hockey!

My loving boy Sammy would be a balance beam gymnast.  He is forever
climbing and hanging on things trying to get to things hes not supposed
to have.

My beautiful Teddy would be a NFL line backer.  Doesnt say much but he
throws his weight around when he wants to show everyone he is the biggest
toughist boy in town (and of course he likes to nip our faces when hes
had enough of being hugged and kissed!  the bad boy).

My sweet loving boy Max would probably just be a spectator.  He is a shy
boy so he would probably like to just watch his brothers play all their
sports.

My wonderful old boy Gus would be a sprinter.  He runs so fast and then
just drops to the ground to take a nap.  He likes to have a treat right
when he wakes up which helps him sprint then he takes a nice long nap.

Of course I'm just the clean up crew.

Lisa