From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 16:25:54 +0000
I have been lurking on the FML for a while and I am quite amazed.  I
personally don't own a ferret but I bought one for my son.  He wanted a dog
and we compromised on the ferret.  Before I bought him ( from a private
breeder) I bought books and consulted with many pet shop owners some
knowledgable, some not so knowledgable.  I did all the right things if I had
known about this list before hand it would have been much more simple.

I have grown to love the little critter whom my son named "Hendrix" after
Jimmy and am constantly amazed at his playfulness, energy and intelligence.

My condolences to those who have lost their friends recently and thanks to
the vets on the list that explain everything so that it is understandable by
the layman.

Farquar