From:
alicia ferretlady drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 2005 07:51:15 -0800
As tragic as it is - supplies are not what is needed most for the
animals at Mason Cty ..

THIS IS AN UPDATE TO THE INCIDENT REPORT:

Update 11/23 8:00 am

Some cats and puppies were found alive last night!

Several people took animals into foster care last night and did not leave
their contact info.  Please email us ASAP if you have any of our animals
and let us know your address, phone, who you have, and what condition
they are in.  We are still trying to assess which animals made it out
alive and who needs veterinary care.  Some of the dogs without ALIVE
next to their names may have been taken into foster care last night.  All
of these animals remain the property of the Mason County Animal Welfare
League and CANNOT be adopted out or kept by their foster families without
the permission of Missy, our President.

There is no shelter phone.  We are trying to come up with a contact phone
number where there will be a person available to take calls.  As most of
us are volunteers, most of us work at day jobs and can't take calls
during the day.

PLEASE NOTE: A couple of our cell phone numbers were given out last
night.  Please DO NOT call Missy or Trish at the numbers you received via
email or saw on the news.  Contact us by email if you can, or until we
can get a phone number posted, send us a note in the mail: Mason County
Animal Welfare League, Inc. PO BOX 285 Point Pleasant, WV 25550

Please DO NOT send donated supplies.  We have nowhere to keep them at
this time.  Instead, please consider sending cash via the PayPal button
on our home page or a check to the PO Box address.  What we need most
is money to rebuild.

PLEASE NOTE: We are not 501(c)3 at this time, but are operating as if we
were.  Paperwork is in the process of being completed and filed with the
IRS to make us an IRS-recognized non-profit organization.

ANimal Welfare shoudl not equal disposal read more here (curt & paste
into browser):
http://www.animalpeoplenews.org/05/7/tsg.petastaffersface7.05.htm