Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 22:05:25 -0600
Hi all!  Shoot me down if you want, but I'm short on time and don't even
know how to begin searching the archives for info, so humor me, please!!

What is this LUMPS stuff I keep seeing mentioned?  I have three boys
recovering from ECE and a new guy who carried it in, and would like info
on any/all of the food supplements I can get.  If anyone has the ?recipe?
handy or can tell me a quick way to get it, please email me!  I'm two weeks
behind on the FML and never know when I'll get the chance to get caught up!

Thanks- hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!  This is my first Christmas
without Smidgeon (actually, it's only been a month since he passed away!)
and I was sad when I found his favorite ornament and put it on the tree-
it was a homemade ice cream cone that I have a picture of him trying to
bite. :(

Dawn, Gherkin, Wookie, Nougat, and S'much (the new guy!)