From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 03:50:02 -0500
With all the "poofing" about 'raw vs.  kibble',....I have just sent
ideas for "Molds",..to Purina, Iams, Marshalls(ughh), and several other
"Kibble" producers,...the molds to be in the shapes of MICE, CHICKS,
CHUNKS OF MEAT, GRISSLE & BONE blogs,etc.,...and maybe they can ALL make
a 'molded' formula that can be tied by a string, and pulled across the
floor,..to imitate the real thing!!  Maybe that will satisfy the ferts,
just like back in the days when "Ferrets roamed free," looking for
chicks, Deer, Antelope, and the occasional Frog!....That`s all!!...Then
we can stop the "RAW" advocates, one in particular, from trying to make
everyone eat Sushi!!...Let`s start giving the "Raw" Ingredients the `ole
"Private E Mail" communications!!  If you want to give a recipe, do it
between yourselves!

SUKIE....You have been very patient with certain posters,....and I think
they should 'Give it a Rest'!!  We`ve heard both sides, and each person
can choose to feed what they think is best.  Any way,...HOW `BOUT THAT
"WOLFYMOMENT!!!???.....The Maritime Ferts made perfect sense to me,
Wolfy!!...

Dooks....John R. & the n.j. gang. USA.

john rich <[log in to unmask]>