From:
Cheryl Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:34:52 EDT
Poof powered hover craft! ROFLMAO  Thanks, I really needed that!

Now, if only we could figure out how to collect and package all that
poof power. We could really give those oil companies a run for their
money! What a wonderful "renewable" environmentally friendly source
of power. We could convert all the power plants to poof power, gas
stations would be renamed poof stations. And we could all ride around
proudly displaying a "poof powered automobile" sticker on the back
bumper!

Not only would this prevent tons of pollutants from entering the
atmosphere, non-ferret folk would begin to grow accustomed to the smell
of the exhaust, and we would never have to hear anyone complain about
"smelly" ferrets ever again!

Ahhhhhhh. The small of money!......Poof!