Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 21:56:13 -0400
We are still very much in need of donations to pay for Kodo's media fund and
legal fees.  We would like to set up a fundraising auction for this coming
week only.  If you would like to bid on an item, please e-mail to the
address given with the item.  Your bid will go to the person who donated the
item, and also to me; note that each item has its own address.  The auction
will go until Thursday June 19 at 5:00 p.m.  and winners will be notified a
few days after that.

If you would like to donate something, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
**Important note: To make things easier for everyone, donors will be
responsible for shipping the item.** All proceeds will go either to Kodo's
media fund or legal fees.  Thank you very much!

1) CyBear is a beautiful, lovable hand-made mohair collectable teddy bear.
   He has a retail value of approximately $150.  CyBear has been donated by
   his creator, Janet O'Brien from Massachusetts and her fuzzies Hoot,
   Annie, Bonnie and Clyde aka Bear.  You can visit CyBear on his webpage at
   <http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/zuzubear/cybear.html>
   Please bid on CyBear by sending a message to <[log in to unmask]>
   HIGHEST BID SO FAR: $120.

2) Melody Tomaszewicz of New Jersey is donating an original hand-decorated
   t-shirt, oversized (2X) for loose and easy wearing.  The t-shirt has a
   pink moire armchair appliqued onto it, with a lamp appliqued next to it.
   On the chair are two appliqued ferrets (shiny material); one sleeping,
   the other climbing along the top of the chair.  Next to the chair are two
   more ferrets, one walking along, and the other sitting up on its
   hindquarters.  All of the ferrets have accents done with glitter fabric
   paint in silver and gold, and sewn on bead eyes and pink stone heart
   shaped noses.  Underneath, in black fabric paint, are the words "Ferrets
   in their natural habitat." You can bid on this beautiful shirt by
   e-mailing <[log in to unmask]>

3) Sharon Burbine of Mass. has donated several items from her catalog
   business, Ferret Essentials. There is one reply address, but please let
   let us know which item you are interested in.
   a)  20 lb. Bag of Totally Ferret (value $46)
   b)  khaki cap with embroidered ferret; 100% cotton, one size fits all
      (value $20)
   c)  10 oz. crock-lock dish (screws on to the side of a cage or
       carrier, these are great!) (value $6)
   d)  same as c)
   Please send bids to: <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks to BIG for setting up the mail lists. Happy bidding!

     Ronnie