Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:22:59 -0700
It is with much regret that I must ask for someone who is able to make a
home for my ferret Palu.  I have recently moved into a condo where the
rules make it nearly impossible to let her out to run.  If anyone in the
Reno NV environs would be willing to make a home for her, please email
to bear<at>aies.net.

Palu is a siamese colored spryte about 4 years old.  She is very soft
of coat and loves to play nip and run with the toes.  She does have a
problem with the litterbox, just to forwarn those interested.

Thank you in advance,

Mike Jones