Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:24:33 -0700
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

The Midwest Ferret Fellowship announces the

  Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire
  Saturday, October 17, 2009
  at The Grand Inn & Conference Center
  3221 Plainfield NE
  Grand Rapids, Michigan

This event is presented to educate and promote awareness of
domesticated ferrets as companion pets. Our members are working
long and hard to make this event one that achieves this goal.

SPECIALTY RINGS (open to all ferrets over 16 weeks of age as of
the show date) featuring: ALBINO/ DARK-EYED WHITE, CHOCOLATE,
CINNAMON/CHAMPAGNE, SABLE/BLACK SABLE, SILVER, BLAZE/BADGER,
POINT/SIAMESE, MITT/PANDA, SENIOR.

(*Walk-Ins accepted up to 30 minutes before class starts, $15 entry
fee)

Once again Davenport University's Vet Tech Program has agreed to assist
us with judging and stewarding. Dr. Rebecca Vincent has once again
offered to be our Attending Veterinarian.

We had such huge success with Games last year, we've added a couple...

PAPER BAG ESCAPE, SOCK IT TO 'EM, BEST COSTUME, FERRET JOCKEY, LITTLE
BEGGAR, YAWNING FERRET, CAR RACE, STRONGEST FERRET, CUP TIP, QUICKEST
TONGUE, INDREDIBLE HULK MINNIE MOUSE ($1 per entry per game)

VENDORS to satisfy your craving for purchasing anything and everything
ferrety.

This year we're adding the MFF KIBBLE KORNER with delightful morsels of
food and drink for humans all day long.

All ferrets entering show hall must show proof of rabies and distemper
vaccinations.

Contact:
[log in to unmask] or call 616/447-2978

Visit our website: www.midwestferretfellowship.org
Tentative schedule posted on website subject to change without notice

As of right now, the show packet is not on the website. Feel free to
email me & I'll send one to you.