From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:57:25 -0600
any advice on cats and ferrets living together?  i have 3 ferrets and
have recently adopted a 4-year old cat....(my boyfriend and i are moving
in together) it started out as the ferrets being bold and the cat being
scared, now the ferrets are the ones who are scared......it has only been
one week, but I know that all animals involved have been stressed out.  i
have been intoducing them one at a time but the cat (indoor cat, but still
has claws) seems to see them as "toys"!  am i going to be able to make
this work?!??

[BE]