From:
rosemary german <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 23:57:38 -0400
Don't be discouraged by outrageous prices for your Ferret Bedding - Our
New Prewashed Supreme Quality Handcrafted Bedding from single items,
multiple items all the way up to 7 + pc sets, are a great way to stretch
your budget dollars and help more Ferrets in need.  Our Bedding Sets on
Ebay have a reasonable reserve for such great quality and we discount
custom size orders taken directly by Email.  Those of you who buy bedding
for Shelters can stretch your donation dollars and extend help to many of
us who don't have the benefit of donations.  Proceeds Benefit the
Medical, Food and Supplies for the Many Older, Previously Unwanted
Ferrets we have taken into our private home and permanently care for .
If you haven't opened your mind to our bedding- open your heart to the
Gift of Giving even further in helping more Ferrets.

Thank you from Rose and The Fuzzies @ LFFR
Visit Our Great Pet Bedding Store
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding