Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 13:39:43 -0700
I was late to work today to check out Jeanne Carley on Bay TV this morning.
She did a wonderful job!  Channel 2 also has a similar segment in the
morning and I think they might have Jeanne on the show if we all call or
write them.  Mailing Address

     P.O. Box 22222
     Oakland, CA 94623

Telephone/Fax Numbers

     Business (510) 834-1212
     Fax (510) 272-9957

     Newsdesk
     NewsFax

     E-Mail -
     World Wide Web - http://www.ktvu.com

Also...I have been over my ad.  issue a dozen times and I still cannot
relocate the page that had the information on Ferret checks to order on
it...if anyone out there knows where I can find this please let me know!!

--
        Support AB363, Write your assemblymember
        Let the Audubon Society and The Sierra Club